Thread: My favourite truck brand in India

Administrator

My favourite truck brand in India

Post which is your favourite truck brand in India and Why?

My favourite truck brand in India is Ashok Leyland. My personal favourite model is Ashok leyland 2518, as it is very reliable and profitable to me. I don't know much about other brands, but i think ashok leyland has better customer support.

Re: My favourite truck brand in India

Hi Mr. Iyer,

I always wanted to know the answer of this question, which one is better 'Tata' or 'Ashok Leyland'.

My observation is that in South India, we have a natural bias towards Ashok Leyland and North India is tilted towards TATA. However, in most of the cases, I heard that Ashok Leyland quality is better than TATA even by those who owns TATA. According to them, TATA scores more due to better fuel efficiency and lower cost.

Another observation is regarding the terrain profile. Can you please help to share whether you think that TATA are better for hilly areas and Ashok Leyland is better for Highway/plains.

I have always seen TATA around me, hence I'm in love with them but now a days Bharat Benz is coming up with new vehicles with really good specifications. I see them gaining ground very speedily.

Re: My favourite truck brand in India

V-Xpress - Leading express logistics service provider in India