Thread: Gadgets for Fleet operators

Administrator

Gadgets for Fleet operators

Discuss how the Telematics and other gadgets changed the experience of Indian fleet owners.

Re: Gadgets for Fleet operators

GPS Vehicle Tracking system is one of the best gadget for the fleet owners to track their vehicles in real time.

I went to drop my brother who was to board a VRL bus from Bangalore to Kundapur, i saw a bus which had a worldtech rear view camera(Which Volvos normally have), that is a good thought for long chassis vehicles.

In in the interest of safety of passengers, i request the fleet operators to install these in their buses as it will give confidence for drivers as well as people behind.

Can you any one propose any real time GPS system which shows my vehicle on my cell phone or URL. Also would like to know the surveillance cameras in Public transport.

-PK

Can you any one propose any real time GPS system which shows my vehicle on my cell phone or URL. Also would like to know the surveillance cameras in Public transport.

-PK